1. Sir Mix-a-Lot, Baby Got Back
For those with a not-so-subtle sense of humor.
2. Rihanna, S&M
For that guy you know.
3. Sixpence None The Richer, Kiss Me
For the overly dramatic unconsummated high school relationship.
4. Aerosmith, Love In An Elevator
For those who happen to work in the same skyscraper as their significant other.
5. Nelly, Hot In Herre
For those who have an overactive furnace.
6. Bob Seger, We’ve Got Tonight
For those who have just about given up.
7. Jeremih, Birthday Sex
For those born on February 14th.
8. Bloodhound Gang, The Bad Touch
For those who just remembered that this song exists.
9. Rod Stewart, Tonight’s The Night (Gonna Be Alright)
For those who can only listen to soft rock.
10. R. Kelly, Bump N’ Grind
For people who are tired of It’s Cold Outside.
11. Robin Thicke ft. T.I. and Pharrell, Blurred Lines
For those who refuse to listen to music that is more than a year old.
12. The Vaccines, Post Break-Up Sex
For those who think there’s still hope.
13. George Michael, I Want Your Sex
For those who never left the 80s.
14. Akon feat. Snoop Dogg, I Wanna Love You
For the person that you just found on Tinder.
15. Jimmy Buffett, Why Don’t We Get Drunk
For those who want to significantly lessen their chances of either getting drunk or screwing.
16. LaBelle, Lady Marmalade
Pour ceux qui pensent qu’ils peuvent parler français.
17. Rick Astley, Never Gonna Give You Up
For those who still think it’s 2007.
18. Color Me Badd, I Wanna Sex You Up
For those who were wondering what Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake were parodying.
19. ‘N Sync, Digital Get Down
For the long distance couple that just discovered what they could do on Skype.
20. Marvin Gaye, Let’s Get It On
For those who just want to put on an old dusty vinyl and see what happens.
21. Divinyls, I Touch Myself
For anyone anywhere anytime.