4. Hungary is not yet on the Euro
Make it rain Forints, you budget conscious students!
6. Everyone you know studying in Europe will want to come visit
“I’ve heard Budapest is cheap. Can I come visit?”
9. Seeing an Opera (or several) is both inexpensive and epic
10. You will probably see a movie being made
Budapest is often used as a filming site for movies that take place in other European cities where it can be more expensive to shoot.
11. On the weekend, you could visit Szobaban Memento Park
It’s where many of the old communist statues were put after that government fell
14. You can ride the super cute yellow subway line
It’s the oldest subway in the European mainland