1. Your boss emails the whole company saying everyone can leave early.
CW / Via whatsyourbandwidth.tumblr.com
2. Getting $20 in the mail from your parents “just because…”
Warner Bros. Television / Via caitlinmaryy.tumblr.com
3. Getting in your bed at night, forgetting that you washed your sheets that morning.
4. Cashing out and NOT getting charged for adding guacamole to your meal.
5. You put your music playlist on shuffle and every song is ON POINT.
6. Coming home to your DVR surprising you by recording a marathon of your favorite show.
Merelymel13 / CC BY-SA http://2.0 / Via Flickr: merelymel
7. Not wanting to cook and realizing you have that BOMB leftover pizza from the night before.
8. Closing your tab and realizing you’ve been charged happy hour prices all night.
9. The package you ordered that was supposed to take 2–3 days ends up arriving the next day.