Seriously, Snuggie season leaves your hands free for books AND snacks.
2. That down comforter and bedside table of books are calling your name.
3. But you still have the option to read outside
4. Fall wardrobe options were made for book nerds.
Scarves and boots go great with glasses, it’s a fact.
5. Seriously, the ‘it’ bags for fall are perfect for carrying books.
6. Nothing goes better together than a pumpkin coffee and a good book.
8. You can dress like your favorite fictional character for Halloween!
9. Or you can dress like them every day…
10. Rainy, cold days = no guilt in staying inside
11. Reading is comfortable because it’s no longer “too hot to do ANYTHING”
C’mon. That’s totally a thing! It was, like, a million degrees this summer, you totally sweat on your book pages…
12. And with the heat waves over, your cat is ready to snuggle with you again.
Fluffy, we missed you.
13. It’s like the “blockbuster” season for books!
14. Everyone’s done with summer vacationing; BOOK CLUB IS BACK!
16. Hitting the couch to watch football on Sundays.
Psych!… we’re reading.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An explosion that killed 12 people in Tunisia's capital is being labeled a terrorist attack. The country's president has declared a state of emergency. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›