Seriously, Snuggie season leaves your hands free for books AND snacks.
2. That down comforter and bedside table of books are calling your name.
3. But you still have the option to read outside
4. Fall wardrobe options were made for book nerds.
Scarves and boots go great with glasses, it’s a fact.
5. Seriously, the ‘it’ bags for fall are perfect for carrying books.
6. Nothing goes better together than a pumpkin coffee and a good book.
8. You can dress like your favorite fictional character for Halloween!
10. Rainy, cold days = no guilt in staying inside
11. Reading is comfortable because it’s no longer “too hot to do ANYTHING”
C’mon. That’s totally a thing! It was, like, a million degrees this summer, you totally sweat on your book pages…
12. And with the heat waves over, your cat is ready to snuggle with you again.
Fluffy, we missed you.
13. It’s like the “blockbuster” season for books!
14. Everyone’s done with summer vacationing; BOOK CLUB IS BACK!
16. Hitting the couch to watch football on Sundays.
Psych!… we’re reading.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️