Seriously, Snuggie season leaves your hands free for books AND snacks.
2. That down comforter and bedside table of books are calling your name.
3. But you still have the option to read outside
4. Fall wardrobe options were made for book nerds.
Scarves and boots go great with glasses, it’s a fact.
5. Seriously, the ‘it’ bags for fall are perfect for carrying books.
6. Nothing goes better together than a pumpkin coffee and a good book.
8. You can dress like your favorite fictional character for Halloween!
10. Rainy, cold days = no guilt in staying inside
11. Reading is comfortable because it’s no longer “too hot to do ANYTHING”
C’mon. That’s totally a thing! It was, like, a million degrees this summer, you totally sweat on your book pages…
12. And with the heat waves over, your cat is ready to snuggle with you again.
Fluffy, we missed you.
13. It’s like the “blockbuster” season for books!
14. Everyone’s done with summer vacationing; BOOK CLUB IS BACK!
16. Hitting the couch to watch football on Sundays.
Psych!… we’re reading.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›