3. Use them as an excuse to drink.
It’s called “Book Club”, okay?
7. Praise them.
(this one’s for all you kids who felt sick during the ‘crafting’ portion of this post.
8. Use them to help you understand (read: tolerate) sporting events.
(or really, just, like, distract yourself from that loud game going on around you.
10. Use them to transport yourself to other worlds.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.