3. Use them as an excuse to drink.
It’s called “Book Club”, okay?
7. Praise them.
(this one’s for all you kids who felt sick during the ‘crafting’ portion of this post.
8. Use them to help you understand (read: tolerate) sporting events.
(or really, just, like, distract yourself from that loud game going on around you.
10. Use them to transport yourself to other worlds.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are having their first debate of the 2016 election cycle ?? ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›