1. Bob Woodward looked right at home reminding Fox News Sunday that the sequester was Obama’s idea.
2. Bob made sure the folks who watch the show’s web-only segment get the idea.
“Mitch McConnell, the Senate leader of the Republicans, makes a very good case, and I have it in my book, that the president just walked away.”
3. Then the White House affirmed Woodward’s Fox News potential by deciding to engage.
4. Woodward turned that into another headline — a move that Fox News no doubt loved.
“We unfortunately have seen this too often in recent presidential history”
5. Fox News recognized Woodward’s Fox News potential.
“Who do you believe? Do you believe the White House, who has a political stake in this, or do you believe Bob Woodward, who is not know for bashing the left or making up lies about President Obama?” —Megyn Kelly, Fox News
8. Then Woodward really made Roger Ailes’s day when he told Politico the White House had threatened him.
10. Don’t Fox News employees get a bonus for receiving threatening e-mails from Obama’s White House?
11. This match made in cable news heaven has been right in front of us for months. Here’s Woodward telling Bill O’Reilly that Obama’s inauguration speech was incoherent.
12. Did you know there’s a civil war going on in the Democratic Party? Take it away, Bob.
13. And remember, Roger Ailes: He can talk about Benghazi, too!
“When there is trouble in the White House there is too frequently a passivity.”
14. Oh, and guess who’s going to be on Hannity tonight?
If you guessed “Bob Woodward,” you win a cookie.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- chuyb thinks Why Fox News Should Hire Bob Woodward is Fail & LOL
- Yazmin R-G thinks Why Fox News Should Hire Bob Woodward is LOL
- Chris S. thinks Why Fox News Should Hire Bob Woodward is Trashy & Fail
- andrewk28 Why Fox News Should Hire Bob Woodward
- lillyhammer thinks Why Fox News Should Hire Bob Woodward is LOL
- Mantini thinks Why Fox News Should Hire Bob Woodward is Fail & Trashy
- ala2 thinks Why Fox News Should Hire Bob Woodward is Trashy & Ew
- vandy Why Fox News Should Hire Bob Woodward
Cantor’s bragging, in his New Yorker profile, completely contradicted Woordward’s Debt Ceiling & Grand Bargain blame analysis: “In June of 2011, the President and the Speaker began working toward a Grand Bargain of major tax increases and spending cuts to address the government’s long-term budget deficits. Until late June, Boehner had managed to keep these talks secret from Cantor. On July 21st, Boehner paused in his discussions with Obama to talk to Cantor and outline the proposed deal. As Obama waited by the phone for a response from the Speaker, Cantor struck. Cantor told me that it was a “fair assessment” that he talked Boehner out of accepting Obama’s deal. He said he told Boehner that it would be better, instead, to take the issues of taxes and spending to the voters and “have it out” with the Democrats in the election. Why give Obama an enormous political victory, and potentially help him win reëlection, when they might be able to negotiate a more favorable deal with a new Republican President?” Considering Cantor was also Woodward’s primary source for his book… seems he got played.
- Lisa R. thinks Why Fox News Should Hire Bob Woodward is Win
- Stevil907 thinks Why Fox News Should Hire Bob Woodward is Fail
- Anita I thinks Why Fox News Should Hire Bob Woodward is Fail