1. At the Republican primary debate in New Hampshire, Mitt Romney hinted at GIFs to come.
3. The Republican primary provided the Internet with lots of immature GIFs. (THANK YOU, GOD.)
8. Herman Cain’s lady friends almost made us forget about the 9-9-9 plan.
11. Obama hugging Gabby Giffords at the State of the Union was basically demanded by everyone on Twitter.
20. The Obama/Romney debates marked the moment when the Internet started taking election GIFs seriously.
26. Mitt Romney didn’t win this debate but he definitely got a CUTE badge.
Contact Dorsey Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- At least 36 people are dead after a ferry carrying 173 passengers capsized in the Philippines.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.