1. Are You And Other Newsbabes Dressing Sexy for Ratings?
2. The Daily Download discovers Snapchat.
3. Should Washington Post Be Spotlighting Michelle’s Big Butt?
4. Why Do Crazy Reporters Stand Out in Rain?
5. Is Facebook Over?
6. What? You Take Your Smartphone Into the Bathroom?
7. Grammar Cops Invade Twitter—And Some Don’t C It As Gr8
8. Farewell to 2012 Pundits and Their Dumb Cliches
9. More Dual-Screen Users Tweeting and Commenting During Presidential Debates
10. Breaking News! Beyonce Lip-Synced! Should We Care?
11. Media Are Missing the Pain of Being Jobless
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈