1. MSNBC’s Toure decided to use the OpEd section of The Cycle Friday to rail against conspiracy theorists who believe the federal government is buying up ammunition to deprive gun-owners of bullets.
“How can government function properly when a large portion of one of the major parties believes government is the enemy, an armed battle is in the near future and congress has to respond to those beliefs and take them seriously?”
2. Speaking of wild conspiracy theories, it’s been a while since we discussed these 2009 Tweets from Toure…
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria to move across their borders with Hungary. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›