5. Walks into the hearing room and shakes hands with every Senator in sight.
4. Wears his sweet presidential seal cufflinks. Oh, snap.
3. Offers to get an apartment in Washington, D.C., so that he can be consulted by Congress on financial regulatory matters.
2. Flaunts the fact that U.S. Senators are susceptible to Jedi mind tricks.
Contact Dorsey Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News Today
- Iran's parliament approved a nuclear deal with six other world powers, including the U.S. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›