1. Here’s how much time Fox News spent on Bundy during each hour of programming on April 14, the Monday after federal authorities released the Nevada rancher’s confiscated cattle.
2. Compare that with April 24, the day the New York Times reported on Bundy and a racist rant he gave. The Times story went live at 11:30 p.m. on Wednesday night and Fox first mentioned the story at 6:16 p.m. on Thursday.
4. By contrast, here’s how much time MSNBC spent on Bundy during each hour of programming on April 14.
5. And here are the stats for how much MSNBC talked about Bundy on April 24.
7. Fox News’ combined mentions [LEFT] compared to MSNBC’s [RIGHT].
8. Fun Fact: MSNBC’s Chris Hayes was the only cable news host to dedicate more than 7.5 minutes of coverage to Bundy on both April 14 (13 minutes) and April 24 (32 minutes).
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!