1. Here’s how much time Fox News spent on Bundy during each hour of programming on April 14, the Monday after federal authorities released the Nevada rancher’s confiscated cattle.
2. Compare that with April 24, the day the New York Times reported on Bundy and a racist rant he gave. The Times story went live at 11:30 p.m. on Wednesday night and Fox first mentioned the story at 6:16 p.m. on Thursday.
3. Here’s that together.
4. By contrast, here’s how much time MSNBC spent on Bundy during each hour of programming on April 14.
5. And here are the stats for how much MSNBC talked about Bundy on April 24.
6. Here’s that together.
8. Fun Fact: MSNBC’s Chris Hayes was the only cable news host to dedicate more than 7.5 minutes of coverage to Bundy on both April 14 (13 minutes) and April 24 (32 minutes).
Contact Dorsey Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.