1. He’ll fart on live television.
2. He can find common ground with an ideological polar opposite.
3. He knows when to shut up. Well, kind of.
4. He knows the rules better than you.
5. He won’t argue with dining room tables.
6. He can convince a powerful banking CEO to admit that money isn’t everything.
7. He’s honest about his drug use.
8. His excellent use of parliamentary inquiry.
9. He isn’t afraid to push the radical homosexual agenda.
10. He doesn’t want America to be boring.
Contact Dorsey Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News Today
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›