1. He’ll fart on live television.
2. He can find common ground with an ideological polar opposite.
3. He knows when to shut up. Well, kind of.
4. He knows the rules better than you.
5. He won’t argue with dining room tables.
6. He can convince a powerful banking CEO to admit that money isn’t everything.
7. He’s honest about his drug use.
8. His excellent use of parliamentary inquiry.
9. He isn’t afraid to push the radical homosexual agenda.
10. He doesn’t want America to be boring.
Contact Dorsey Shaw at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️