1. He’ll fart on live television.
2. He can find common ground with an ideological polar opposite.
3. He knows when to shut up. Well, kind of.
4. He knows the rules better than you.
5. He won’t argue with dining room tables.
6. He can convince a powerful banking CEO to admit that money isn’t everything.
7. He’s honest about his drug use.
8. His excellent use of parliamentary inquiry.
9. He isn’t afraid to push the radical homosexual agenda.
10. He doesn’t want America to be boring.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.