3. Peep the Taj Mahal!
It’s one of the new Seven Wonders of the World and this white marble necropolis is the symbol of India. What are you waiting for?!
4. Walk through the ruins of Pompeii!
The ruins of ancient Pompeii are easily toured from your laptop with the help of Google Maps.
9. Check out the pyramids of Giza!
This might be the best way to visit these ancient wonders until the political drama in Egypt passes.
10. Take a look around the Grand Canyon!
No need to risk injury on hiking scary trails. Thanks, Google Maps!
11. Explore the Great Barrier Reef!
Can’t swim but love looking at beautiful things? This tour is for you!
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝