Let’s start with this one.
1. Mention how Leonardo DiCaprio has been robbed too many times, and that this is his year.
2. Start a heartfelt conversation about your first drug experience.
3. Point out that Jonah Hill’s role in The Wolf of Wall Street required him to put back all the weight that he lost before Moneyball.
Add that you wonder if that’s frustrating for him.
Moving right along…
6. Learn how to pronounce Chiwetel Ejiofor’s name properly and then say it repeatedly in conversation.
7. Complain that you didn’t see enough of George Clooney in Gravity.
Just don’t mention that you didn’t see him at all, considering you didn’t watch it.
8. Make a snarky comment about how Sandra Bullock could never meet the physical requirements to be an astronaut.
10. Tell everyone how great Matthew McConnaughey is in True Detective.
Even if you haven’t watched the show.
11. Start the argument that Matthew McConaughey could quite possibly win an Oscar before Leonardo DiCaprio.
Then retreat for a refill and watch tempers flare.
12. Mention that everyone was just a little too thin for your liking in Dallas Buyers Club.
Then ask if anyone needs a refill on snacks.
13. Mention that you really related to Her because you sometimes say goodnight to Siri.
OK then. Next is:
17. Praise the miraculous physical transformation Christian Bale went through for American Hustle.
18. Start a deep conversation revolving around the significance of Bradley Cooper’s hair.
19. Admit that you think Keith Richards was a scarier looking pirate.
20. Claim that movies based on true stories get preferential treatment from the Academy.
22. Talk about how Saul (Bob Odenkirk) is in this movie. Then start a full conversation about Breaking Bad.
23. Bring up the road trip you’re planning with one of parents.
Even if you’re not actually planning one.
24. Mention that a black and white film won in 2012, so Nebraska has a shot.
At least there’s talking in this one. Right?
25. None of your friends saw this movie. If they did, they will only bring it up to be pretentious film nerds.
But keep a plate full of snacks just in case. It’s hard to add commentary if your mouth is full.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰