1. If you’ve ever had a nightmare, you’ve probably wished you could get out of it somehow.
2. The good news is, there are several ways to put a stop to a bad dream.
3. You can cut down on watching scary stuff before bed.
4. Or think calming thoughts as you’re falling asleep.
5. Or you can try to be more self-aware during the day to combat bad dreams at night.
6. And sometimes you can even stop a bad dream quickly by shouting “Wake up!”
8. How do you escape the nightmares? Share your tips for getting out of a bad dream below!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›