1. Trying to slim down before a big date? Here’s a tried-and-true method:
2. And whatever you do, don’t wear earrings.
3. Don’t be picky about who you date.
4. Men: Beware the solo hottie. Women: Travel in packs.
5. This should go without saying, but just in case:
6. When it comes to choosing dinner ingredients, cheese is out of the question.
7. Dinner etiquette must incorporate your napkin… or tablecloth.
On second thought, nevermind.
8. Remember that making jokes at dinner is a bad move.
9. Want to see your lover more often? Getting engaged is your only option.
10. If you do plan to get engaged, don’t you DARE ask/accept after dinner on a moonlit evening.
11. And keep in mind what you’re in for.
12. If you want more friends and lovers, leaving them is the best thing you can do.
13. Spellcheck those love notes, y’all.
14. It’s pretty much impossible to have a happy marriage.
15. If you’re ever confused about love, remember this:
For more gems like these, check out Questionable Advice & Advertisements on Tumblr.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›