1. Monday: Calm yourself and recuperate from last night’s episode. This, no doubt, will require drinking.
That drink would be even cooler if it’s all blue and in a beaker and served to you by an Aaron Paul wannabe in a hazmat vest. But we’re not picky.
2. Tuesday: When people ask you dumb questions, answer them with a series of *dings*.
It won’t get old. Promise.
3. Wednesday: Explore a few theories to help you sort out how all of this might end.
What does it all MEAN?!?
4. Thursday: Take your car in for a wash and ask very. specific. questions.
6. Friday: By this time it’s tough to concentrate on work. So spend the day doodling pictures of yourself as Heisenberg.
And your friends, your dog…
7. Saturday: Start pulling together pieces for your Breaking-Bad-themed Halloween costume.
Hmm, Walt as Walt…Walt as Heisenberg…Jesse…Marie…Gustavo…so hard to choose!!
8. Sunday: Pick up these Los Pollos Hermanos drinking glasses because, well, who doesn’t need these glasses?!
9. …and time your (dinner) cook just right so you don’t miss a minute of the episode.
10. Still antsy? Perhaps this animated version of Badger’s Star Trek episode idea will put you at ease.
11. Not enough? How about this adorable Walt/Jesse switch-a-roo?
Aww, Bryan and Aaron. You two are just two cute together! So much…chemistry.
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›