1. Forever 21 Street-Chic Wool Coat, $42.80
Love the asymmetrical zipper and the vegan-friendly faux leather sleeves.
2. H&M Short Coat, $49.95
The belt and the shawl collar are nice details for such a low price.
3. Choies Brown Wool Coat With Leather Sleeves, $72.99
A good option if you can’t decide between a camel coat or a leather jacket this season.
4. Nasty Gal Night Contrast Coat, $88
The blue really pops here.
5. byCORPUS Vegan Leather-Sleeve Moto Jacket, $89
A cute plaid in a moto style? Yes, please.
6. Victoria’s Secret Mixed Media Bomber Jacket, $174
The only downside to getting this jacket is dooming yourself to years of unwanted Victoria’s Secret catalogs.
7. Zara Combination Parka With Faux Leather Sleeves, $179
The lining will keep you warm, and the quilting on the sleeves is a classy touch.
8. BCBGENERATION Contrast Collar & Sleeve Babydoll Coat, $188
This coat is so cute I could practically eat it.
9. Walter Baker Moto-Sleeve Combo Trench Coat, $228
Puts all other trench coats to shame. ROWR.
10. Warehouse Contrast Biker Coat, $249.17
Just enough tough-girl touches. You will wear this all the time.
11. Veda x Madewell Denim Jacket, $295
See under: How to make denim more exciting.
12. French Connection Military Parade Coat, $298
Fur hood AND leather sleeves AND a parka? Adorable.
13. BCBG Spencer Cargo Jacket, $398
Sleek and sophisticated, but still casual enough to throw on for a quick dash to the coffeeshop in your yoga pants.
14. Club Monaco Carolina Leather Sleeve Coat, $549
An sleek twist on the traditional peacoat.
15. Milly Leather-Sleeve Leopard-Print Coat, $750
If leopards wore leather gloves this is sort of what they would look like.
17. Oak Kye Fur Biker Jacket, $880
I want to snuggle up to this coat and live inside it.
18. Tess Giberson Leather Sleeve Trench Coat, $995
This is a coat that declares: I Am A Lady.
19. Helmut Lang Chasm Shearling Jacket, $1140
The shearling softens things up here.
20. Creatures of the Wind Ted Leather and Jacquard Coat, $1495
Eye-catching in the best possible way.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›