2. Knitting is a logical, orderly hobby to help augment your hat collection.
3. Consider a dapper fedora. Humans will be dazzled into overlooking your exposed ears.
4. If you leave home without a hat, a hasty cowl* will suffice.
*Deflect any and all invitations to lead a human cult.
5. WARNING: Only use this hat if trapped in Germany or occupied territories between 1939-1945!
6. When time traveling to the 1980s, a headband* says “I know of Flash Dance and love this human fashion phenomenon!”
*Note: Also wearing a robe reminiscent of a Jedi Knight may send a mixed message and out you as an alien.
7. Or just style your hair to cover your ears. Voilà! Instant hottie disguise.
8. For the forehead challenged, a Stetson is a go-to fashion accessory.
9. A medieval hoodie has the added bonus of keeping the chill out.
10. For the single Klingon looking for love, the pimp hat is a universal human mating signal.
11. While not the most fashionable, the “broken nose” ruse is effective and earns respect/sympathy from humans.
12. Invest in a travel tube of body paint to cover up telltale spots of a Trill native in case of emergency time travel.
13. Androids may use facial hair to draw attention away from their deathly pallor.
14. Facial hair combined with the classic hat can be a perfect* solution to many human interactions!
*Be mindful of human cultures and try not to make Data’s beginner appropriation mistake.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.