1. When Sleepy Hollow was first announced, people were like:
2. “How do you turn a short fable into a modern day horror show?”
3. But whatever, trainwrecks are awesome so you tuned in anyway. YOLO.
4. But then they went balls to the wall with scary demon lore.
6. But then you started to panic because FOX cancels everything you love.
Fox announced today that after only THREE episodes, Sleepy Hollow has been picked up for a second season. The series premiere drew in a whopping 22 million viewers after streaming services like Hulu were taken into account, making it the most successful FOX drama premiere since 24 back in 2001. But the first episode usually brings in way more eyeballs than the rest of the season. However, Sleepy Hollow managed to retain a whopping 97% of their audience in the following week, meaning the only lost about 666,000 viewers…wait a minute. Well that bit is a little unsettling but ignore it because: