1. Well This Should Be A Fun Romp Through Childhood Yesteryear! Let’s Go!
2. So We Have To Save Blue Star With “Magic” Pencils? Dammit, Someone Take The Gin Away From Him!
3. That Pencil Just Erased Steel…That’s…A Lot Of Power
4. So It Can Erase Anything? Does No One See How This Is A Bad Thing?
5. WHY IS HULK A PEDOPHILE?
6. Even The “Magic” Pencil Did Not Approve So It Erased His Smile. Wait. It ERASED His Face?
7. OH GOD THE HORROR! Look Away, Children!
8. Dammit Loki, Put That Down! You Know Not What Eldritch Terror You’ll Release.
9. Damn, This Is Passive Agressive Yenta Evil Villainy Right Here
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.