1. Start With A Pair Of Dead Sexy Heels
Anyone can make their own custom heels with this guide.
2. Or Flats If You’re Balance Impaired (Or Respect Your Arches)
Even easier to make since you don’t have to wrap them around the stiletto! Instructions over yonder.
3. Accessorize With A Sparkly Cuff
Super simple walkthrough here.
5. Put A Flower In Your Hair
All you need are comics and bobby pins. Full guide here.
6. Make A Wallet To Keep All Your Comic Book Buying Money In
It’s basically origami. Instructions HERE.
7. Then Put That Wallet In Your Snazzy Clutch
Get the full tutorial here.
8. Turn On The Lights
Instructions are really simple. Feel free to strategically place the hole for maximum innuendo.
9. Make Sure Your Name Is On The Wall To Claim Your Geek Home
Wooden comic book letters are incredibly fast and easy to make.
10. Set Up A Nice Tea On Your Super Table
Full walkthrough guides you step-by-step.
11. Don’t Forget To Center The Bouquet!
Find out how to make your own everlasting flowers with this tutorial.
12. Put Those Tea Cups On Coasters! Were You Raised In A Barn?
Easy peasy instructions can be found here.
13. Now You’re Ready For The Full Reveal!
Artist BellsTheByrdie did a fabulous job.
Bonus! Geek DIY Queens Bonnie Burton & Stephanie Thorpe
If you’re worried about defacing your favorite comics to make any of these pieces, these ladies are here with advice on photocopies.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›