1. It has pretty much the best exit sign ever.
2. There are rare delicacies you won’t find anywhere else.
3. Talented street musicians are everywhere.
4. And who doesn’t love a singing hipster werewolf?
5. Real estate is varied and well-priced.
6. And most homes come fully furnished.
7. The only downside? The leash laws are super lax.
8. But the schools really put an emphasis on the sciences.
9. It really owns the local gothic art scene, too.
10. The rolling countryside makes a great walking tour.
11. And the moon rise is world famous for its beauty.
12. Even the public transit has local flavor.
13. The locals really know how to party.
14. And the underground club circuit has high stakes gambling.
15. But most importantly, self-creating Jack-o-lanterns. Carved by ghosts. Take that, INFERIOR HALLOWEENTOWN.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›