1. This is what Andrew Garfield wore during the first “Amazing Spider-Man” in 2012.
2. And this is the suit he will sport in “The Amazing Spider-Man 2.”
The new Spidey-Suit slightly alters the shape of the eye, making it both larger and rounder. The spider logo on the front is more prominent and appears to be raised as opposed to flush with the suit. The web lines are darker on the new suit and the pattern as been tweaked a bit from circles to a brick shape.
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›