1. This is what Andrew Garfield wore during the first “Amazing Spider-Man” in 2012.
2. And this is the suit he will sport in “The Amazing Spider-Man 2.”
The new Spidey-Suit slightly alters the shape of the eye, making it both larger and rounder. The spider logo on the front is more prominent and appears to be raised as opposed to flush with the suit. The web lines are darker on the new suit and the pattern as been tweaked a bit from circles to a brick shape.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.