1. This is what Andrew Garfield wore during the first “Amazing Spider-Man” in 2012.
2. And this is the suit he will sport in “The Amazing Spider-Man 2.”
The new Spidey-Suit slightly alters the shape of the eye, making it both larger and rounder. The spider logo on the front is more prominent and appears to be raised as opposed to flush with the suit. The web lines are darker on the new suit and the pattern as been tweaked a bit from circles to a brick shape.
- Texas Southern University went on lockdown after an assailant shot two people. Their conditions are unknown and the suspect is at large. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›