1. This is what Andrew Garfield wore during the first “Amazing Spider-Man” in 2012.
2. And this is the suit he will sport in “The Amazing Spider-Man 2.”
The new Spidey-Suit slightly alters the shape of the eye, making it both larger and rounder. The spider logo on the front is more prominent and appears to be raised as opposed to flush with the suit. The web lines are darker on the new suit and the pattern as been tweaked a bit from circles to a brick shape.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›