1. This is what Andrew Garfield wore during the first “Amazing Spider-Man” in 2012.
2. And this is the suit he will sport in “The Amazing Spider-Man 2.”
The new Spidey-Suit slightly alters the shape of the eye, making it both larger and rounder. The spider logo on the front is more prominent and appears to be raised as opposed to flush with the suit. The web lines are darker on the new suit and the pattern as been tweaked a bit from circles to a brick shape.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️