2. Dug is a dinosaur who also makes a super cute Cupid, because he’s not afraid of commitment.
3. Dug has a very complex relationship with Easter.
4. Dug supports the troops.
5. And Dug is a HUGE fan of “Dad Sweaters,” especially on — but by no means limited to! — Father’s Day.
6. Can you guess who Dug is dressed as?
8. On Halloween, Dug has a sense of humor about his species. Dinosaur jokes!
9. He’s also nationally recognized for his spot-on Elvis impersonation.
10. Dug is admittedly not the biggest fan of Christmas.
The picture fails to capture that Rudolph is animatronic, giving the impression of a struggle.
11. Dug was naturally rooted for the 49ers in this year’s Super Bowl.
12. But was sadly forced to wear this cone of shame when the Ravens won. Damn Ravens! Don’t worry, Dug will get his revenge.
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›