1. Marvel sent out this extremely vague piece of marketing earlier in the week…
…okay it’s a tease. No big deal.
2. Next came an equal opportunity cryptic follow-up.
Ha ha, inclusion! Well done, everyone. That’s it now right?
3. Then it started to get…awkward.
Are they what? Dating? Coming out of the closet? Confessing to murder?
5. Marvel…are you trying to tell us something?
“Get tested today.” OH MY GOD, this is a STI public service announcement isn’t it?
6. Wait, no. Just more anti-mutant — or Skrull — propaganda. Phew.
7. Well, not “phew” but you know.
Remember kids, if comic books really love you they’ll wear a storage sleeve.