1. Marvel sent out this extremely vague piece of marketing earlier in the week…
…okay it’s a tease. No big deal.
2. Next came an equal opportunity cryptic follow-up.
Ha ha, inclusion! Well done, everyone. That’s it now right?
3. Then it started to get…awkward.
Are they what? Dating? Coming out of the closet? Confessing to murder?
5. Marvel…are you trying to tell us something?
“Get tested today.” OH MY GOD, this is a STI public service announcement isn’t it?
6. Wait, no. Just more anti-mutant — or Skrull — propaganda. Phew.
7. Well, not “phew” but you know.
Remember kids, if comic books really love you they’ll wear a storage sleeve.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.