1. J.D. Salinger is a famous author that a lot of people read and/or claimed to have read…
4. He wrote some book called “The Catcher In The Rye.”
10. Some people like Salinger better than Hemingway. We don’t talk about those people.
Can Salinger make you cry in six words? I don’t know but going with no anyway.
15. But was also apparently pretty abrasive without the silver lining of being witty or cute.
So no big loss really.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary and the gloves are off 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝