2. Wait. Go back.
3. There. Right there! Zoom in.
4. Enhance! My God…can it be?
5. Star Wars: Episode VIII in Peter Jackson’s possession!?
Okay, let’s all calm down for a minute. Considering the date this was released, how obviously Jackson flubbed around to give ample time for eagle-eyed fans to catch a glimpse and that Episode VII hasn’t finished casting, much less hit pre-production, it’s safe to assume this Episode VIII script is an April Fool’s Day prank.
- Radical UK preacher Anjem Choudary has been charged with encouraging support for ISIS, Scotland Yard said.
- Dozens of people have died after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.