5. Okay we have to follow the official U.S. Embassy Yeti Hunting Regulations.
7. Looks like we need a permit! Anyone got any Rupees?
“Royalty of Rs. 5000/- […] Currency will have to be paid to His Majesty’s Government of Nepal for a permit to carry out an expedition in search of ‘Yeti’.”
8. Ugh, they’re gonna confiscate all our evidence.
“All photographs taken of the animal, the creature itself if captured alive or dead, must be surrended to the Government of Nepal at the earliest time.”
10. We’re not even allowed to kill it.
“In case ‘Yeti’ is traced it can be photographed or caught alive but it must not be killed or shot at except in an emergency arising out of self defence.”
11. We can’t sell our story to the press to recoup our losses either.
“News and reports throwing light on the actual existence of the creature must be submitted to the Government of Nepal as soon as they are available and must not in any way be given out to the Press or Reporters for publicity without the permission of the Government of Nepal.”
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›