1. We thought summer would be fun in the sun, but then it rained and rained.
Time to have a slumber party to stave off insanity.
2. All I need are snacks to lure friends over.
And some kind of entertainment…
3. Like Magic: The Gathering. Even if Mr. Pickles insists on wearing his “lucky” cone.
Sure we laugh… but we can’t beat his damn Fire/Swamp deck.
4. Or video games.
Bonus: The soothing light of Halo doesn’t emit harmful UV rays.
6. Let’s just play Minecraft and chillax.
We can totally work on our Nyan Cat shrine and OH MY GOD stop using dynamite or I will end you.
7. You know what, I’m just going to play Fruit Ninja.
8. Maybe watch a movie marathon.
All three extended editions of Lord of the Rings sounds delightful…wait, what is that sound?
9. Pickles…have I ever told you I hate you?
I hate you.
10. Are you ready to stop being a dick? LEGO TIME!
Awwww yisss, we’re gonna build stuff and maybe break a world record and…
11. HA. HA. HA. YOU ARE HILARIOUS MR. PICKLES.
I hope you step on a LEGO in the dark tonight.
12. Still raining? Settlers of Catan should pass the time.
Sweet raptors of mercy, if you won’t trade resources why are we even playing!?
13. Don’t even ask me about Risk if you value our friendship.
Which I am beginning to doubt the validity of, Mr. Pickles.
14. Dungeons and Dragons is a fun cooperative game.
Everyone roll a character and make an elaborate backstory. Pickles offered to DM!
16. You know what? I’m just gonna re-read Game of Thrones
You guys do whatever you want.
17. WHAT THE HELL, PICKLES?
The statement “Whatever you want,” connotates “within reason.” Building a box army to overthrow the humans is…THE BEST IDEA YOU’VE EVER HAD.