1. Cincinnati is home to Graeter’s Ice Cream, otherwise known as manna from Heaven.
2. Native Cincinnatians know Skyline Chili is the only chili.
Only transients prefer the subpar Gold Star. You wanna fight about it?
3. Hate yourself in the morning by taking Izzy’s 110 Reuben challenge.
Or yield to moderation and split this local Cincinnati beast with some friends.
4. Why eat gross, old chain pizza when you can eat Cincinnati-grown La Rosa’s?
Particularly delicious when consumed inside of King’s Island.
5. Speaking of, King’s Island is also home to the best soft-serve flavor in the world.
You haven’t lived until you’ve consumed seasonal blueberry ice cream.
6. Montgomery Inn BBQ sauce is liquid crack.
Be suspicious of the birth place of any Cincinnatian who prefers “dry rub.”
7. No bakery can hold a candle to the cookies, cupcakes, and doughnuts at Busken Bakery in Hyde Park.
Get your own dozen.
8. True Cincinnatians know Glier’s Goetta is the perfect breakfast (of anytime) food.
Goetta is so delicious, it gets its own festival every summer!
9. And of course nobody from Cincinnati would eat gross Cadbury Eggs at Easter with these around.
10. Graceland can keep their peanut butter, banana, and bacon Elvis sandwich. Cincinnati has the grilled-cheese doughnut from Tom + Chee.
Get the Blueberry Bleu for optimal deliciousness.
- Two bomb attacks in the central Nigerian city of Jos have killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️