1. Meet the MAV surveillance drone, former cutting edge spy tech.
3. But is not exactly a master of stealthy infiltration. WE CAN SEE YOU!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.