3. OK, a long while. In fact, we last left you 40 years ago today when Apollo 17 lifted off on Dec. 14, 1972.
5. Because things were getting weird.
7. We’re really, REALLY sorry. And we miss you. Please forgive us?
8. We’re ready to settle down with you. Kind of. We’ll talk about it. Maybe in another 10 years?
Read more about NASA’s plan to return to the moon over here.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›