3. OK, a long while. In fact, we last left you 40 years ago today when Apollo 17 lifted off on Dec. 14, 1972.
5. Because things were getting weird.
7. We’re really, REALLY sorry. And we miss you. Please forgive us?
8. We’re ready to settle down with you. Kind of. We’ll talk about it. Maybe in another 10 years?
Read more about NASA’s plan to return to the moon over here.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›