2. Wait, seriously? That’s his name? His real, legal name bestowed on him by his parents?
3. OK sure, let’s roll with it.
4. His fans have a really cute/creepy collective name.
6. Do not confuse him with the OTHER British actor with a weird last name.
7. Or the Cumberbitches and Hiddlestoners will find you.
8. Totally not the same person, as evidenced here.
9. He is best known for playing modern-day Sherlock on the BBC.
11. A vaguely threatening in how average he appears gym teacher.
20. Anyway! This is his boyfriend. (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
22. Maybe they’ll get married now that it’s legal in the U.K.!
23. So while he seems really socially awkward.
25. Seriously, like at the drop of a hat.
26. Benedict Cumberbatch seems like a nice guy.
27. Who would be really fun at parties!
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›