5. You start just phoning it in at the back of the horde.
7. It boils your (congealed) blood to be cast as the villain when the humans are the ones stealing stuff.
8. It feels like every time things are going well, life just knocks you down.
10. You roll your one good eye at the newbies thwarted by those invisible forcefields.
11. You know there are tasty treats in places like this but gave up months ago.
Water and a ladder? Fuck that.
14. You’re totally over the daily lunch rush.
16. When the humans make a laughable attempt to fit in, you’re just too apathetic to call them out.
17. And you don’t even bat an eyelash when your friends suddenly drop undead (and not just because your eyelids rotted off last week).
18. But you recognize these guys and their limb craving maws of death for the threat to unlife they are.
Michigan DNR, Dave Kenyon / AP
19. Most days you feel like you’re surrounded by mindless idiots.
20. But hey it’s still better than the alternative, right?
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.