3. Their commitment to athleticism.
But they aren’t smug about it. No Red Panda is going to regale you with his workout regime or try to cajole you into buying jogging gear to train for a 5k with him.
4. Their jolly demeanor.
Red Pandas are always happy to see you! They want to hear all about your day, your week, your vacation, your family, your job, your hopes, your fears, your dreams.
6. Their playful attitude.
Red Pandas never grow up. They want you to put down those TPS reports and come outside and play!
8. Their expertise with computers.
Can’t access your email? Just give the Red Panda a snack, ignore their slightly condescending sigh, and let them fix it.
9. Their “Don’t take shit from nobody” attitude.
Look at this face. This is the face of determination. No one puts Red Panda in the corner!
10. Their natural sass.
They know everyone has inner swag and encourage you to find yours.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›