3. Their commitment to athleticism.
But they aren’t smug about it. No Red Panda is going to regale you with his workout regime or try to cajole you into buying jogging gear to train for a 5k with him.
4. Their jolly demeanor.
Red Pandas are always happy to see you! They want to hear all about your day, your week, your vacation, your family, your job, your hopes, your fears, your dreams.
6. Their playful attitude.
Red Pandas never grow up. They want you to put down those TPS reports and come outside and play!
8. Their expertise with computers.
Can’t access your email? Just give the Red Panda a snack, ignore their slightly condescending sigh, and let them fix it.
9. Their “Don’t take shit from nobody” attitude.
Look at this face. This is the face of determination. No one puts Red Panda in the corner!
10. Their natural sass.
They know everyone has inner swag and encourage you to find yours.
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.