1. They have skeleton hoodies…
2. …and balaclavas.
3. They tour with all the cool bands.
Here they are supporting Fall Out Boy. They’ve toured with Walk The Moon, and they’re touring with Paramore in January.
4. They love their mums.
5. There’s this moment in Car Radio where it all kicks off… It’s pretty special.
6. They put their grandpas on their CD cover. Aww.
7. They keep their bus fridge stocked with all the right stuff.
8. They’re totally ace at moody, introspective lyrics that are easy to ‘get’.
“Sometimes quiet is violent.”
9. Sometimes they wrap duct tape around their heads.
And even then, Josh doesn’t drop a beat. What. A. Dude.
10. This song. It’s so lovely.
11. They can high-five without even looking.
OK, maybe they can’t.
12. Sometimes Tyler mistakes an electric razor for a microphone…
13. …but they’re actually pretty smart at stuff like science.
14. Their Elvis cover is sooooo cute.
15. Their fans seem cool.
I’m sure the guy in the hat is enjoying himself on the inside.
16. They totally support each other, too.
17. This is awesome.
The song, the video, the meaning behind the song, all of it. Awesome.
18. They’re, like, totally gangsta…
19. …but they never forget who’s boss.
20. Oh, and they’re total hotties.
21. And finally, THIS.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›