1. “Call Your Girlfriend” by Robin
Sales of pink, furry sweaters went up a lot that year.
2. “Here It Goes Again” by OK Go
So many amazing OK Go videos to choose from, but this remains a classic.
3. “1234” by Feist
Deservedly, this was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Music Video in 2008.
4. “Hideaway” by Kiesza
Shot on the streets of Brooklyn for next to nothing, this video is mesmerizing to watch.
5. “Rock With U” by Janet Jackson
This is how it’s done, people.
6. “Flawless (Go to the City)” by George Michael
This is all of us getting ready for a night out.
7. “Happiness” by Goldfrapp
Goldfrapp pay homage to Bobby Van’s Street Dance from ‘Small Town Girl’ in this hopper of a video.
8. “Wannabe” by Spice Girls
Love it or hate it, this video propelled the Spice Girls to worldwide fame.
9. “Single Ladies” (Put a Ring on It) by Beyoncé
Not actually one take, but close enough.
10. “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
Pharrell achieves the greatest feat in pop history by recording a 24 hour music video that’s a collection of one-take clips mashed into one. Each of the 400 dancers (including Steve Carell, Kelly Osbourne, Jamie Foxx, Magic Johnson and the Minions from Despicable Me) were given just one take to dance their version of the hit song. Just try and watch the entire thing.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.