3. She loves her curves and really knows how to work them.
4. Despite being called a “pig,” she confidently shows off her enormous sex appeal.
Miss Piggy has fought against porcine stereotypes her whole life and prefers to be referred to by the politically correct term, “Superstar.”
5. She’s literally the boss of everything.
She was the French Editor of Vogue in The Muppets, and the overlord of a whole fucking island in Muppet Treasure Island. She basically rules the world.
6. And has been since the ’70s, which makes her a pioneer of women’s rights.
She even hosted her own variety show in 1982. She’s the original feminist icon.
7. And although she’s the very soul of feminine charm…
Wearing a custom-designed gown by Phillipe and David Blond.
8. She’s also an incredibly strong woman who DOES NOT TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE.
Did you see that glorious hair flip? What a babe.
9. She’s loved one man forever…
(Left) Miss Piggy and Kermit at the wedding he was forced into in the ’80s. (Right) Miss Piggy and Kermit, happily filled with Stockholm Syndrome love today.
10. …BUT, when he gets “cold feet” she doesn’t wait around.
Which is why he always comes running back to her out of need and also fear, like in any good relationship.
11. And she NEVER lets him get in the way of her dreams.
Every time he’s ditched her, she’s responded by peaking in her career. Here she is doing a commercial for her new perfume, “Moi.”
12. It’s pretty obvious who wears the pants in this relationship.
Yea, you take a backseat to the Queen, frog.
14. And she achieved superstardom despite her humble background.
Allegedly, Miss Piggy grew up in a small town. Her father died when she was young, and her mother was abusive, and she had to enter beauty contests to survive. At one point, she was even forced to walk the sandwich board for a barbecue joint.
15. Her sassy wit is both funny and wise.
17. She’s a true champion of being unapologetic about your fabulousness.
18. And gives great advice on how to deal with a breakup.
20. She keeps her cool even in times of great danger.
And her skirt never flies up, even if she’s upside down, which is the dream.
21. She’s full of unexpected talents.
She can ride a hog (haha), sing, act, tap dance, play kazoo, model, do karate, drive a truck. Oh, yea, and RIP APART PRISON BARS WITH HER SATIN-GLOVED HANDS.
22. She recently threw longtime rival Joan Rivers into a cake.
At a QVC Red Carpet Style event in L.A. on Feb. 28, Miss Piggy made it clear that was only room for ONE diva in this town.
23. She can easily pass as any female icon in history.
Annie Hall, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, Venus — these are only some of the women lucky enough to have been replicated by this goddess.