1. Every year, Moscow humans are given a very special treat.
2. They are invited to the kingdom of “Catsburg,” where they are free to mingle with some of Russia’s most refined felines.
3. But these cats aren’t kitten around. They’re here to be crowned “Honorary Citizen of Catsburg,” a title that comes with its own DIAMOND-ENCRUSTED KEY.
Note: The key is not featured here.
16. Some try to bribe the audience.
22. “I explicitly told you not to bring the pink feather boa. I need to get a new human.”
27. After careful deliberation by the judges, they announced the smaller prizes, including “Best Young Cat,” “Best Adult Cat” and….BEST CASTRATED CAT.
THAT’S HIM RIGHT THERE, IN THE MIDDLE, trying to escape his shame.