1. 1. Rain doesn’t even phase you anymore.
2. 2. Socks with sandals is perfectly acceptable.
3. 3. You can taste the difference between Starbucks and Tully’s.
We don’t even talk about Seattle’s Best (Worse) Coffee.
5. 5. You can automatically spot a Canadian by the amount of their shopping bags.
Or by the forty fucking gallons of milk.
8. 8. You work for or know people who work for Microsoft, Boeing, or Amazon.
9. 9. You think standing in line at the original Starbucks is a stupid idea.
They’re selling the exact same thing down the fucking block.