1. “Party Down South” is a new reality show from the creator of “Jersey Shore,” that premiered on CMT tonight. It takes all the sex, booze, and fighting that made “Jersey Shore” a hit and combines it with America’s new Redneck obsession.
Admittedly, I didn’t watch “Party Down South” tonight (I was busy watching Community and Parks & Rec), but I’m personally offended by the title of the show, because for a tenth of a second I thought it was some amazing Netflix spin-off of “Party Down,” that I didn’t realize was happening, only to have my dreams decimated, upon watching this trailer.
4. They pee on each other.
6. They’re not worried about getting splinters in their cooters.
8. They drink and sweat a lot.
10. They use words like “britches” instead of “pants.”
11. It all makes you sorta want to kill them…
…but it gets so much worse.