5. Their toys aren’t always the cleanest.
And you know they’re going straight in the mouth. Dogs are like forever teething babies.
7. Tongues are sort of like stink sponges.
And they frequently end up on your face.
9. Dog mouths are always wet.
And we’re never sure if it’s from slobber, the water dish, or something else.
10. Dog breath doesn’t get any better in the winter.
It’s a year-round bad time.
12. If there is mud, your dog’s mouth will find it.
But we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Keep your dog’s breath fresh with DENTASTIX.