1. You care more about the colour schemes in your spreadsheets than in your own home.
2. But it’s not like you use your home for anything but heating up M&S ready meals anyway.
3. Quarterly reporting means that you hate your job four times more often than anyone else.
4. Nothing is more infuriating than when your balance sheet won’t balance.
6. Auditors are the bane of your existence.
7. Unless you are an auditor, in which case everyone else is the bane of your existence.
9. And you don’t understand why no one else gets pivot tables.
11. You get unreasonably excited by new versions of Excel.
12. And you suspect you may know more acronyms than anyone else on this planet.
AIFMD, FATCA, ISAE3402, SAS70…