1. You care more about the colour schemes in your spreadsheets than in your own home.
Mirisch Films / k42.kn3.net
2. But it’s not like you use your home for anything but heating up M&S ready meals anyway.
3. Quarterly reporting means that you hate your job four times more often than anyone else.
20th Century Fox / xclusivetouch.co.uk
4. Nothing is more infuriating than when your balance sheet won’t balance.
BBC / hmfckickback.co.uk
6. Auditors are the bane of your existence.
Syco Entertainment / fuckyeahgarybarlow.tumblr.com
7. Unless you are an auditor, in which case everyone else is the bane of your existence.
MTV / collegetimes.com
9. And you don’t understand why no one else gets pivot tables.
Jersey Films / elitedaily.com
11. You get unreasonably excited by new versions of Excel.
A Band Apart / popcultureperversion.com
12. And you suspect you may know more acronyms than anyone else on this planet.
Broadway Video / giphy.com
AIFMD, FATCA, ISAE3402, SAS70…
13. You have a special kind of hatred reserved for people who work 9am-5pm.
Warner Bros. / thefw.com
14. Especially when it’s 1am and you can’t work out which way round the hedge is supposed to be.
Warner Bros. / singleroots.com
15. You have no idea what any of the Partners do all day. But you suspect it’s nothing.
16. Although none of your friends understand what you do…
NBC / survivingucd.tumblr.com
18. When you call your parents to catch up, all they want is investment advice.
The CW / rebloggy.com
19. You judge everyone who isn’t in the same accounting institute as you.
Carousel Productions / lipstickalley.com
20. And you feel like a wanker every time you refer to a kitchen as a “breakout area”.
Company Pictures / isthiswhyimstillsingle.wordpress.com
21. You consider the verb “to fudge” the real F-word.
22. Your use your IFRS manual as a door stop.
David Holland / BuzzFeed
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.