1. A pimple decides to appear out of nowhere.
2. The guy you’ve been texting sees you and avoids eye contact.
3. The local news station wants to interview you on camera.
4. A Ryan Gosling look-alike is sitting next to you on the subway.
5. You stop by Sephora and the makeup artists keep asking if they can help you.
6. You bump into your ex-boyfriend and his hot new girlfriend.
7. Your best friend wants to take selfies with you.
8. You catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and wonder where all that oil came from.
10. You try putting on mascara in the car and end up with raccoon eyes.
11. You see someone you went to high school with.
But on the other hand…
13. Your contacts aren’t at war with your (nonexistent) eyeliner.
14. You can freely rub your eyes without worrying about smudging.
16. And there are no foundation stains on your clothes or fingers.
17. Without all that goop, your skin is practically glowing.
19. So you shrug your shoulders and continue being your fabulous, au naturale self.
Post thumbnail: Dave Allocca / Startraksphoto.com
We've got your WKND covered.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›