1. For starters, her name is Yummy Breakfast
2. She has insanely expressive eyes
“I said…hand over the ice cream…”
3. She understands the importance of a well-balanced diet
4. She knows good artichokes are hard to come by
5. She demands what is hers
6. And if you don’t get the hint, she’ll stick around until you do
“You said we were going halfsies.”
7. Yet she never forgets her table manners
“I’ll have the Chardonnay. Thanks.”
8. She’s not afraid to make the first move
“Oh…we were just…”
9. But she’s cool with just cuddling, too
10. She’s tech savvy
11. She’s concerned about your well-being
“Take one, please. We have plenty.”
12. Who doesn’t love unraveling the toilet paper roll every now and again?
13. She’s not afraid to be honest about your outfit
“No. Yellow is not your color.”
14. She can afford her own apartment in New York City, which is a pretty big deal
15. She knows how to kick it old school
“We were just about to phone home, mom. Chill.”
16. Even though she’s busy, she still makes time for napping, like other cats
17. Though she may take a moment for some reflective thought
18. She’s skilled in the art of camouflaging herself
19. She knows exactly how to scare the kids away at Halloween
20. But she mostly just knows how to be the cutest cat in the world
Look. At. That. Face.
Follow Yummy Breakfast!
See all off Yummy’s adventures on Instagram at @yummybfast.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.
- NBC has cut ties with Donald Trump after recent racist remarks about immigrants. He'll no longer appear on "The Apprentice."