1. Leek, Kale, and Bok Choy Gratin
I think “gratin” is just French for kugel. Get the recipe here.
2. Roasted Mushroom Quinoa Risotto
QUINOA IS KOSHER FOR PASSOVER. I REPEAT, QUINOA IS KOSHER FOR PASSOVER. Get the recipe here.
3. Leek and Pea Pie
Sure to apPEAse even the carnivores at the table. Get the Kosher for a Sephardic Passover recipe here.
4. Matzo Brei + Truffled Latkes
What? We don’t do brunch on Pesach? Get the recipe here.
5. Greens and Quinoa Pie
Once again, quinoa FTW. Get the recipe here.
6. Tortilla De Patatas
A Spanish dish because on Passover, we all wish we were Sephardic. Get the recipe here.
7. Vegetable Matzo Pie
After four glasses of wine, you’ll think it’s lasagna. Get the recipe here.
8. Mushroom, Artichoke and Onion Matzo Kugel
This one’s parve ya’ll! Get the recipe here.
9. Matzah Brei Mac and Cheese
You had to know Temp Tee cream cheese would show up somewhere on this list. Get the recipe here.
10. Broccoli Idaho Potato Gratin
Idaho: the other Promised Land. Get the recipe here.
11. Cheesy Stuffed Mini Peppers
Seriously, though, if cheese wasn’t K for P, I don’t know what we would do. Get the recipe here.
12. Eggplant Parmigiano with Spaghetti Squash
Forget Moses. Matzah meal is the real hero of Passover. Get the recipe here.
13. Mushroom Harissa Goat Cheese Frittata
Just like the egg on the Seder plate but you’re allowed to eat it. Get the recipe here.
15. Kale Gratin Dauphinois
Oh hey, it’s another kugel calling itself something fancy. Get the recipe here.
16. Cranberry Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini
The quinoa fits into the zucchinis like Moses fit into his little basket. Get the recipe here.
17. Spinach Potato Nest Bites
Just so cute, eat three of them and call it a main. Get the recipe here.
18. Sun Dried Tomato and Brie Stuffed Mushrooms
The tomatoes represent the mortar of the bricks, the mushrooms represent our hearts that we poured into the labor, and the brie is CHEESE. Get the recipe here.
19. Potato Crusted Roasted Vegetable Pot Pie
Worth wandering in the desert for forty years. Well, at least worth talking about that wandering for forty minutes, anyway. Get the recipe here.
20. Crustless Cabbage Potato Pie
Creamy without dairy? What is this? Magic? Get the recipe here.
21. Yellow & Green Zucchini “Spaghetti” with Basil and Pine Nuts
OOOOHHHH spaghetti on Passover! Someone call the Kosher Police! Get the recipe here.
22. Chard and Caramelized Shallot Noodle Kugel
Noodle kugel fit for a Pharoah. Get the recipe here.
23. Skinny Matzo Pizza
Not sure if anybody really needs a RECIPE for matzo pizza, but here it is anyway. Get the recipe here.
24. Stuffed Potatoes
Chametz-free carbohydrates. Don’t need to be a vegetarian to like that. Get the recipe.