3. Frozen Chocolate Banana Bites
Easy and healthy: sweet. Recipe here.
4. Blackberry Cabernet Sorbet
For the person with an ice cream maker and a passion for red wine. Recipe here.
5. Ginger Watermelon Italian Ice
6. Gluten-, Dairy-, and Grain-Free Sticky Chocolate Fudge Cake
Sooooo fudgy. Recipe here.
7. Balsamic Buttermilk Sherbert
Warning: easy and delicious. Probably addictive. Recipe here.
8. Blueberry Creamsicles
Creamsicles: Popsicles’ richer cousin. Recipe here.
9. Clean No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
You’ll be shocked by how not bad for you this recipe really is. Recipe here.
10. Rum Broiled Grapefruit
Rum makes everything better, amirite? Recipe here.
11. Summer Stone Fruit Crisp
One more reason to look forward to summer. Recipe here.
12. Heart Healthier Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Secret ingredient alert: Avocado replaces the butter. Recipe here.
13. Red, White, and Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Pie with Granola Crust
(Use fat-free plain frozen yogurt instead of ice cream.) Recipe here.
14. Skillet Granola Apple Crisp
Toasting the granola keeps it light and crispy. Recipe here.
15. Grilled Brown Sugar Butter Pineapple
Feel free to adjust the butter and sugar levels depending on how healthy you feel like being. Recipe here.
16. Chocolate and Raspberry Chia Pudding
You call it dessert, I call it breakfast. Recipe here.
18. Coconut Whipped Cream + Strawberries
19. Upside-Down Pineapple Breakfast Cake
About a million ingredients, but WORTH IT. Recipe here.
20. Poached Pears with Caradamom and Saffron
It involves crème fraîche and sugar, but it also involves fruit, so we feel good about it. Recipe here.
21. Guilt-Free Chocolate Truffles
Creamy and delicious and just so so good. Recipe here.
22. Triple Chocolate Mousse
Hahahaha tofu instead of cream. Recipe here.
23. Roasted Strawberry Rhubarb and Yogurt Parfaits
Another dessert you could legitimately eat for breakfast. Recipe here.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›