Part II Now you know why the Communist Red Star is still placed on the bows of NEW Russian Naval vessels (and the wings of Russian military aircraft), and why the “electorates” of the 15 republics that made up the USSR continue to “elect” for President Soviet era Communist Party Quislings. There have been 52 such Presidential “elections” since the “collapse” of the USSR, resulting in 40 Soviet era Communist Party member Quislings being elected. That’s 76.92%! If the “collapse” of the USSR were legitimate not one such Quisling would have been elected President. In fact, such persons would have been either arrested in the interests of national security or shunned by society. Remember, Communist Party members made up no more than 10% of the USSR, and it was they who for 74 years persecuted the remaining 90% of the population. The fraudulent “collapse” of the USSR (and East Bloc) couldn’t have been pulled off until both political parties in the United States (and political parties elsewhere in the West) were co-opted by Moscow. The specific reason Moscow is regurgitating politicians who were caught being naughty is because she has no choice for now. You see, Moscow’s monies for overseas espionage were located in Cyprus. As we all know, those monies were expropriated last March by the European Union Parliament, the only Western political entity that can be trusted, it would seem. Recall President Reagan’s favorite phrase, “Trust, but verify”? Well, the West never did verify the collapse of the USSR, nor the collapse of the East Bloc, and the fate of the West depends on such verification.
Part I Why are political parties so bereft of candidates for public office that they allow for the regurgitation of criminal/moral lightweights like Weiner and Spitzer? Is there a shortage of potential candidates who aren’t soiled by scandal that I’m unaware of? Here’s the general reason why we see the same criminals regurgitated: Google: â€˜Photos: Antonov An-12BK-PPS Aircraft Pictures | Airliners netâ€™ and Google: â€˜MiG-23UB Share this photo on forumsâ€™ Then for Russian Naval vessels (take a look at what’s still appended to the bows): Google (enlarge picture): â€˜Russia seeks sea power with decrepit fleet Base expansion likely an empty threatâ€™ Those pictures were taken in 2009, 2011 and 2001, respectively, not before the “collapse” of the USSR. As you can see, the hated Soviet era emblem of the Communist Party…the Red Star… is still present. That hated political symbol of the Soviet government would have been immediately removed in early 1992 if the “collapse” of the USSR were genuine.
Why would you think I’m referring to Department of State Security (DSS) when I’m referencing General Ham? Across the city in Benghazi General Ham had back-up forces there, not to mention air power in Italy and the Mediterranean. Nothing was deployed to relieve the compound.
Where’s the Congressional investigation into Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta’s preventing General Ham’s rescue of the compound? Why are BOTH the Republicans and Democrats so shy on this huge scandal? Why was the compound not sent support?
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›