2. 1. You’ve been part of this massive Orientation Week crowd and will always remember it
3. Mostly because of this:
4. And this:
WHAT TIME IS IT?
5. 2. You have some sort of connection to the Saugeen Stripper
You know someone who knows someone who knows someone who was there.
7. 4. You know one of the Western Mustang cheerleaders
Canadian Champions for the past 5 years (feel free to brag).
9. Even Rick Mercer came to visit the cheerleaders
10. 5. You’ve never missed a drunken homecoming ‘cause UWO’s has never been banned
11. This is totally normal.
12. 6. You’ve searched and can still find no greater food than the CLT
CLT! CLT! CLT!
13. 7. Your Wednesday night ritual consists of getting to The Spoke early for Rick McGhie
And you know ALL the words and actions to Sweet Caroline.
14. 8. You hate Queen’s and you don’t know why you but you just do
15. 9. Weldon is simultaneously your best friend and the bane of your existence
But you miss Club Weldon just the same.
16. 10. You’ve waited 25 minutes for a cup of coffee at Tim Hortons just to win another coffee.
17. 11. You deal with this kind of snow at least once a year
18. Oh, About Town..
Just forget about going to class.
19. 12. You still say you go to UWO.
Stop trying to make Western University happen. IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
20. 13. You have seen enough LuLuLemon, UGG and Canada Goose combos to last 12 years
21. 14. This campaign video
Let’s be honest, you know it by heart. Boom de ad ah, boom de ad ah.
22. 15. If you haven’t been tobogganing down UC hill, then you’ve at least watched Eng do it
Always so much fun.
23. 16. This.
It was a good day if you didn’t step in goose poop.
25. 18. You’ve tried the dreaded walk up Brescia hill in between classes
And gave up.
27. 20. Huron
We all know you went there only for parking.
30. 22. You have most definitely sunbathed on concrete beach in March
31. 23. Each year, you participate in the Terry Fox Run and/or Shinerama!
Last year, UWO raised $142,495 for both Shinerama and the Terry Fox Foundation.
32. 24. You’ve waited at least 30 minutes for a treadmill at the campus rec centre.
34. In case you missed it:
35. 26. Western Film
We all know you bought a ticket to the movies just so you could have a reason to buy the trough. Apparently it has more popcorn than any human can eat alone.
36. 27. Playboy ranked UWO as the Top Party School in Canada
UWO came in fourth out of ten and was the only Canadian school to make the list in 2011.
37. 28. The Beautiful Campus
It is just stunning.
40. 29. Wessssssstern
You’re friends aren’t privy to our inclusive chant.